The Accu-turn AB5210 professional, heavy duty / truck wheel balancer is designed
for heavy duty and fleet use. The AB5210 can balance passenger car, light truck and heavy duty wheels on one balancer!
With the 5210's full range of included adapters, as well as the built-in tire lift, this machine can accomplish all of your HD and truck needs!
Features of the AB5210 Tire - Wheel Balancer:
- LED display for easy data viewing
- Manual input
- Space saving wheel hood
- 40mm Shaft
- Built-in wheel lift
- 2 Speed rotation system
(Automatically selects the correct speed for the tire)
- Truck mode with 5 programs for truck wheels
and 2 for aluminum wheels
- Passenger car mode with 11 programs for car wheels
5 for aluminum wheels and
1 hidden weight program
- Static imbalance optimization
- Includes adapters for passenger car, light truck
heavy duty and bus
- 2 Year parts and 1 year labor warranty
Standard Accessories - AB5210
- 40mm Arbor
- Manual wing nut
- Spacer ring for light and heavy duty truck application
- Commercial pin plate flange for heavy duty wheels
- Special gauge for adhesive weights
- Wheel weight plier
- Wheel caliper
- Calibration weight
- 4 and 5 arm adapters for truck and bus
- 5 Cones - for passenger car and light truck (42-174mm)
- Double sided heavy duty cone (198-225mm)
Technical Specifications - AB5210
- Power Supply: 230V, 1Phase, 50/60Htz
- Balance Speed: Truck mode <100 RPM
Car mode 167-200 RPM
- Max Wheel Weight: 440 lbs.
- Max Wheel Diameter: 47"
- Max Wheel Width: 22"
- Rim Diameter: 6-40"
- Rim Width: 1-24"
- Accuracy: Truck mode 10 grams/0.25 oz
Car mode 1 gram/0.5 oz
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 80"x49"x74"