Great Inc., GRP Enterprises LLC. - Standard Terms and
Conditions of Sale
- General Terms.
- Prices published or quoted are in U.S. Dollars.
- Prices published or quoted do not include Sales Taxes or Shipping Charges.
- Prices are subject to Change without notification, but we will notify you of any price
discrepancy when processing your Purchase Orders.
- We will not be bound by the terms and conditions stated in a customer's purchase order
of acknowledgement to the extent that the purchase order of acknowledgement attempts
to alter these (Great Inc., GRP Enterprises LLC.) published Standard Terms and Conditions of Sale.
- We accept Visa, Master Card and American Express.
- Rush Orders must be received by 12:00 noon EST to be processed via Next Day Service.
- Special Services - RFQ Request For Quote or Contact Customer Service - 804 798-4900
- Prompt Price Quotations
- Competitive Pricing
- Minimum Order - Great Inc., GRP Enterprises LLC. will not have a minimum order, however, a $5.00 small order handling
charge will be added to orders under $ 15.00 ( not including freight)
- Order Procedures - orders are accepted via:
- U.S. Mail
- Freight and Shipping
- All items are priced FOB point of origin.
- Freight Rates are available if requested.
- All items will be shipped via best way at our discretion.
* If you have a preference, please let our sales staff know at the time of ordering. Liftgate deliveres must be requested at the time of order, and maybe an additional charge.
- All orders will be sent freight prepaid and added to the invoice, unless otherwise specified.
- Customer is responsible for unloading equipment from Truck shipments. If a liftgate is required for delivery, it must
be requested at the time the order is placed. There maybe an additional charge for a liftgate delivery.
- Change of shipping address after product is shipped will result in additional charge by
- Shipping weight includes packaging and may vary from equipment weights shown in
- UPS and Fed Ex cannot be delivered to P.O. Box numbers,
* Please provide complete street address for prompt delivery.
- Damaged Shipments - All products are inspected prior to shipment. If damage has occurred
during shipping, it should be noted on the freight bill and a claim filed immediately with the carrier.
Once you sign for the shipment our responsibility ceases. Knowledgeable friendly assistance is
available to help you to choose the correct model for your application.
- Return Goods Policy
- All Made to Order, Custom Items, Non-stock, or Special Order Sales
- All Sales of Electrical Parts or Components are not returnable.
- Returns may be made only with our permission (request RGA form).
- RGA's will be considered only under the following conditions:
- Product is returned within 30 days of original purchase.
- Product is unused and in original carton.
- Product is received in saleable condition.
- Product is returned freight prepaid.
- Customer will be responsible for all shipping charges on return or exchanges.
- Credit will be issued in the manner of purchase after receipt and inspection.
- Taxes - No Taxes of any kind - federal, state, local Sales or Use - are included in the
prices. By law Virginia shipments will have 5.3% added to invoice.
- Warranties and Warranty Claims - Products not manufactured by Great Inc., GRP Enterprises LLC. are
warranted by the manufacturer. Call for individual Manufactures Warranty Specifications.
Call the nearest service center if you have any questions on merchandise care. Neither Great Inc., GRP Enterprises LLC.
nor the manufacturer may be held responsible for customer misuse of merchandise.
Phone Number, Credit Card Information) will not be given, sold, traded or rented to any
- Products and Specifications - All products and product specifications within this web site are subject to change