AT5320 Truck Bus and Tractor Tire Changer
The Accu-Turn AT5320 Heavy Duty Tire Changer is made specifically for changing commercial, heavy duty, off-road, tubeless, and tube type tires. One man operation, no heavy lifting of the tire / wheel assembly required. Four-jaw chuck lifts tire / wheel assembly in vertical position. Remote control unit for operator safety. Easily handles a maximum tire diameter up to 88” by 45” wide and can clamp a maximum wheel rim width of up to 40”. Capable of handling a large range of wheels, including rims with wells, tubeless rims or rims with a ring. Lifting capacity up to 2,645 pounds. Many other applications.
Features of the AT5320 heavy duty tire changer:
- Universal tire changer for truck, bus, agricultural, and off road applications
- One man operation
- Low-voltage movable cabled remote control unit for operator safety and ease of use
- No heavy lifting of tire and wheel assembly required for mounting and demounting
- Self centering chuck
- Four-jaw universal chuck lifts and operates tire and wheel assembly in vertical position
- Two speed Bi-directional clamping
- No adaptors required for Budd, Dayton Wheels, tube or tubeless tires
- Pivoting tool for easier bead-breaking operation
- Hydraulic trolley
- Simultaneous hydraulic movement of the mounting arms
- Robust frame fully welded on a metal base for reliability
- 2 year part and 1 year labor warranty
Standard Accessories - AT5320
- Tire iron
- Heavy duty pliers
Optional Accessories - AT5320
- Tubeless roller (300102)
- Pneumatic bead depressor (103526)
- Alloy wheel protection bar for 52” (301711)
Technical Specifications - AT5320
- Power Supply: 230V, 3 Phase, 50/60Htz
- Chuck Power Motor: 3-4 HP
- Rotation Speed: 4, 5-9 RPM
- Bead breaker average torque: 8,344 lbs
- Max Wheel Weight: 2,645 lbs.
- Max Wheel Diameter: 88"
- Max Wheel Width: 45"
- Rim Diameter: 13-40"
- With (Optional) extension: 14-56"
- Net Weight: 1,944 - 2,087 lbs.
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 98"x94"x69"