AT5210 Heavy Duty Tire Changer
The Accu-Turn AT5210 Heavy Duty Tire Changer is the most advanced way of changing tubeless, and tube type, truck and bus tires today. Perfect for a high volume truck / bus repair shop that changes over-the-road tubeless and tube type tires. One man operation, no heavy lifting of tire / wheel assemble required. Four-jaw chuck lifts tire / wheel assembly in vertical position. Remote control unit for operator safety. Easily handles a maximum tire diameter up to 63”, and maximum wheel width of up to 31”. For wheels 14” to 26” in diameter including tubeless rim or tire with rings. Lifting capacity up to 3,086 pounds. Many other applications.
Features of the AT5210 heavy duty tire changer:
- Universal tire changer for truck, and bus wheels up to 26"
- One man operation
- Low-voltage movable cabled remote control unit for operator safety and ease of use
- No heavy lifting of tire and wheel assembly required for mounting and demounting
- Self centering chuck
- Four-jaw universal chuck lifts and operates tire and wheel assembly in vertical position
- Bi-directional movement of clamping jaws
- No adaptors required for Budd, Dayton Wheels, tube or tubeless tires
- Pivoting tool for easier bead-breaking operation
- Trolley with hydraulic movement
- Hydraulic powered carriage / lifting arm and clamping device arms
- 2 year part and 1 year labor warranty
Standard Accessories - AT5210
- Tire iron
- Heavy duty pliers
Technical Specifications - AT5210
- Power Supply: 230V, 3 Phase, 50/60Htz
- Chuck Power Motor: 3 HP
- Rotation Speed: 6 RPM
- Bead breaker average torque: 5,269 lbs
- Max Wheel Weight: 3,086 lbs.
- Max Wheel Diameter: 63"
- Max Wheel Width: 31"
- Rim Diameter: 14-26"
- Net Weight: 1,267 lbs.
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 73"x71"x49"